Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 12

I'm getting behind on my posts...so this is from Saturday. I stuck with the diet most of the day. My mind was preoccupied and I kept forgetting to rotate the balls. So I ended up really hungry. I got really upset and went in my room and cried. Ken came in and rubbed my back. I finally calmed down but admittedly I was very unhappy. I got up later and was cleaning the kitchen (Ashley is sick) and I had a little bit of the tater tot casserole I made for dinner. It was really good but once again last night my stomach cramped bad and I ended up in the bathroom again this morning.

The actual doing of the diet is not really hard it's the mental part of it. Well my mental part of it. It's hard to make dinner for my family and not eat it with them. It's hard not going out to lunch with my coworkers. It's hard to not be able to go out with friends because there is always food involved. But I have to stick with it. I have to loose this weight. It's not about being unhappy for a few months from not eating it's about living the rest of my life happy and healthy for my family. 

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL! Because it IS hard! And even though, mentally, you are having a difficult time, mentally, you also know that you must do it. HUGS sweetheart! YOU ARE DOING IT! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time. Try not to think head. Just take it one day at a time. Love ya Sonya your doing fantastic!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete