Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2

Ok now I'm current....

Wednesday, January 19th

My day was pretty much the same as Day 1 but without the headache thankfully. I am a little crabbier I'm noticing. And right now as I'm typing this I'm hungry but I didn't have much of a dinner. Made BBQ Brats for the rest of the non-fat people in the house. Man I wanted a bite!

Oh and my lovely coworker (j/k she actually is lovely) brought in a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and put them in the kitchen at work....those things were haunting me all day and they are still there. ughh

I did snap once while making dinner I went to pull a pan out of the cabinet and AS USUAL everything fell out at me. Since Ashley does the dishes I flipped out on her. I apologized later but you know how annoying that is normally; now add the fact that in two days you've barely eaten anything and you're trying to cook dinner for other people....well SNAP!

Everything on track, no cheating. I did forget to rub my balls at 9, so I did it at 9:30. Maybe that's why I'm so hungry. Hmmm


Tomorrow is my first "milk day" so not looking forward to it even though all I hear is that they are the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment