Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4

Well Day 4 was a helluva lot better than Day 3! The soy milk, while not awesome, was not bad. I put some honey and cinnamon in it and it was a lot easier to drink. Those stupid brownies at work will still were hollering at me but I held strong. 

No cheating and I bought a scale today and I've lost 4 lbs. So that makes me feel optimistic. 


Oh funny story: last night I'm laying in bed and Ken is laying there snoring and all I can think about are the 2 Twinkies in the pantry. I don't even LOVE Twinkies but I'm thinking...hmmm everyone is asleep I could go eat a Twinkie and no one would know. Then I think NO don't. Hmm I'm kinda thirsty. NO don't get out of bed. I was having a argument with my self over a damn Twinkie. NO! NO! NO! I finally fell asleep. Whew....this is hard. 

Tomorrow Ken works in the morning and I'll be home alone...I'll probably be having some more of those arguments in my head. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment