Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 6

Well since I never got back yesterday I'll finish my Day 5 first...

I watched a few Hallmark Channel movies in the morning so that kept my mind of eating anything bad. The day went pretty smooth. Lazy day hung out in my jammies the whole day :) The night was kinda hard, I was pretty hungry and then I took a shower before bed but I got very dizzy and overheated and weak. Ken grabbed me a glass of cold water and a few carrots. Didn't like the way that felt but considering how little I've been eating and the shower and the fact that Aunt Flow showed up and as usual is reeking havoc on my body. I felt better when I woke up this morning. 
Oh and no cheating!

ok Day 6

So my monthly unwanted visitor is NOT being nice to me today. I have been SUPER grumpy. And I have been hungry all day even with eating a ton of cabbage and apples. I went to the grocery store and yikes that was hell. I swear Satan was following me around saying "ohhh look at all this food. you're all by yourself. no one would ever know." But I would know and when Ken started up with his "Baby I'm so proud of you, you're doing awesome, blah blah blah" I would feel like a total shit head if I cheated.  I put the scale away because I was getting obsessive compulsive and stepping on it every hour, like that does any good.

So Day 6 and still no cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment