Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 was pretty uneventful. Went to work, drank milk, rubbed the balls. It was a pretty good diet day. No cheating!

I made Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper for dinner today since Ken and the girls are always bugging me for it and I don't like it cause you may as well just take the salt container and pour it down your throat. Ken looks at me and says "wow it's alot saltier than I remember, guess because I'm used to eating home cooked meals now". Just proves MOM knows best!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! It sounds like you handled it so naturally today! I need some of your 'balls'. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Sonya!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sonya! I'm really impressed with your dedication. What an inspiration for the rest of us struggling daily to keep our chins up and our pounds down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. I think that the cheating meltdown the other day was actually good for me. It's made it alot easier not to want other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the line "I guess MOM really does know best"! Sonya - I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete